I'm no tiene parangon: T.I.

My name is Silvia Miras Sanchez,(Barcelona). I witness capitalist society that is using people as experimental material laboratory. I´m a victim of mind control.

lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

I am writing with a translator, not fluent in English.


The planet is continually making the same. Currently I'm living. Occupation of private homes by persons engaged in scientific research.People around the world are traveling to other countries consciously.of all races, of all countries, of all faiths and all social positions.To work on a common: experiment with mind and body of people with material based on electromagnetism.so that from an office or warehouse floor or abandoned.Human beings pretending to be gods of Olympus manipulating our consciousness, our life molecules and for studies.

In Barcelona (Spain) since 2009 I am aware of this.My story is this.In September 2009 I got out of bed at 24 ....I was very nervous, and upset.
inside my head I heard a young voice speaking to someone, do not remember clearly.As I saw in my mental screen a young man with longish hair dark glasses, I recognized on the street.He went to someone who was placed in a chair for two.
The couch was upside down and I could not see the person who was comfortably in it.And it's weird because I could see the couch in the apartment next door from my garden.And it had just the reverse.The view must have remote viewing someone who was behind the couch on the other side, and sent it to me.
For me that was normal.
I did not know existed or that the remote viewing.NO not know who could speak telepathically with psychic pulsion.My life was never normal, but I thought it was normal.

Then something weird happened and they began to create a performance.Making a chorus of black magic, with Macumba.I had no idea who he was and pretended macumba.
I have this space-time forgotten and confused.It was all very strange.I am not afraid because it was normal in my receiving information telepathically via psychotronic.In fact at home through my mental screen if directed my attention to that house For them I caught the psychic pulsion electronically,saw pictures of his life :for example to the previous neighbor was with them I guess, fuck her husband.from a low height, I guess it was his son who saw them or someone under.
But I do not interest me.these things happen because someone connected to me psicotronicamente,Pulsion and kidnapped my psychic.Things like that happened to me.The following was what everybody, I guess.

street theater, threats, violence psychic.....etc

I met my ex-partner's hostility.Do not believe what he said.I treat her like a beast.He would not investigate what I found on internet.
He had no desire to learn, had decided that was crazyI was crazy and it was a bug.this must have happened to everyone.What they do is work with the couple and neurolinguistic programming psychotronic.To destroy it and separate it. Work a giving people work force.And the other envejeciendola fiscamente with its technology.Attacking his mind.Creating depression and psychological distress.I really gained weight and depression created me I created separation from him to hate me.

They threatened to kill my family, kill my cats.kill me, and I was next.They wanted my house, they said that was his.
The fact is that the house had very important people who visited.physician, spiritualist, Argentine sort of know now boasts shamanism.
These people pretended charge of mobbing inmoviliario,use me as a laboratory animal,and experiment with the dream created in the wake.There were people in Argentina, Cuban, Spanish and Brazilian.
The face was giving a guy with Argentine accent later found concealed in Internet.Uan Romanian or Russian woman.A Cuban or Latin American I saw in the car he was in his parking.
This man had a huge golden eyes, then I checked on the internet that were green.
It appears that the beam blubeam becomes the lens according to eye color.
A profile people who are spuede you see how the blue ray takes over your eyes as you read, people with brown eyes.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario